Milewski family

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Family

alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5500105640107256578" />




Posted by Wendy at 9:07 AM
Older Post Home

Maddi

Maddi

Adrian

Adrian

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (13)
    • ▼  July (8)
      • Family
      • our sweetie
      • Babci
      • cutie in her car seat
      • momma loves
      • Outside
      • Snuggle Bug
      • Play time
    • ►  May (3)
    • ►  April (2)

About Me

My photo
Wendy
Cheyenne, Wyoming
Adrian and I were married in the Denver CO temple in 2008. Adrian is from Massachusetts and seems to like life in Wyoming. Although I am sure that wouldn't be the case if he didn't have 2 girls that love him more than life out here. Adrian works as a Network Administrator for a bank and I am working as a stylist/colorist at Avalon Hair Design downtown Cheyenne. We love our simple life with our new baby. I am sure things won't be as simple as they used to be now we have her but things are way more interesting and fun!
View my complete profile

Awesome Inc. theme. Powered by Blogger.